Among all of the announcements made today now that E3 2014 is in full swing, Bandai Namco dropped some new details about One Piece: Unlimited World Red’s new Story Mode. The difficulty option has been added to the first play-through of the game which allows players to choose the difficulty they want to play. However the high the difficulty, the more rewarding it will be; all the enemies and bosses will become much stronger so be warned.
In Story Mode the following new stories will be able for playing
- The powerful Red Haired Shanks
- The stunning Empress: Boa Hancock
- “Surgeon of Death” – Trafalgar Law
- Aokiji and his freezing powers
- Plus many many more..
For all fans who are planning to pre-order the game. Two special edition releases has been announced for all collectors and One Piece lovers.
Straw Hat Edition
- Exclusive in game Costumes: 10 outfits – Luffy Strong World Adventure Outfit & the Anniversary Pack with 9 outfits commemorating Japan’s 15th anniversary of the One Piece animated series.
- A unique quest where the 2 brothers are re-united: “Flame Fist & Straw Hat”
Chopper Edition (This is only available for PS3)
- One Piece Unlimited World Red Day 1 Edition
- Key Holder of Chopper
- 10 stickers of the Straw Hat Crew members and the game logo
- Wall scroll of Chopper
- Lanyard with Chopper
- The Takoyaki DLC Pack (3 costumes & 1 quest)
If you plan to order the Chopper Edition of the game. GAME will be selling it; remember there is a limited amount available so pre-order quick if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
One Piece: Unlimited World Red will reach European and Australia shores on 27th June 2014 for Playstation 3, Playstation Vita, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U