After several months of waiting, Fairy Fencer F is finally coming to Steam, following it’s original PC announcement last year. Next month (next week actually) Idea Factory International will be bringing Fairy Fencer F to Steam, along with a special launch offer for those who buy the game during the launch window. Originally a PS3 game, Fairy Fencer F has been updated in this PC port with crisp 1080p graphics.
—————— Original Press Release Below ——————–
LOS ANGELES, CA., July 30, 2015 – Grab a sword and fight for your fate! Fairy Fencer F™ is coming to Steam on August 4! Originally available on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, this RPG is now getting the 1080p treatment so you can Fairize with flair. Two free DLCs will also be made available at launch – “Beginner’s Pack” and “Secrets of Shukesoo’s Tower Pack” – to aid you in your quest to save the world.
The weapons that the Goddess and the Vile God left were called “Furies,” and those who used them were called “Fencers.” Furies were rumored to grant any wish to those who collected them all, and because of those rumors, Fencers were constantly in battle against each other to collect the Furies.
By chance, a young man named Fang came to save a girl named Tiara, who turned out to be a Fencer. From that day forward, Fang found himself an important part of the battle between the Vile God and the Goddess.
- More Flash & Flair! The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes – be careful though, because not all effects are good!