With only a few more weeks to go until Gal*Gun Double Peace makes it’s western debut, PQube have finally released an trailer of the English version of the game to get everyone excited while you wait for the game to launch next month!
————— Original Press Release Below —————-
Gal*Gun: Double Peace has a new trailer and it is glorious!
PQUBE (Bristol) 28th June 2016 – We hope you prepared your bodies!Gal*Gun: Double Peace is almost here! It is time to feebly shield your eyes as it shoots glorious Gal*Gun action beams into your unsuspecting face holes.
BEHOLD THE TRUTH!: https://youtu.be/Z7_a14cO9Gc
Gal*Gun: Double Peace will be tickling your moe bones on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in both Europe on July 15 and North America on July 19.
Houdai, a typically incompetent high school boy when it come to matters of the heart, accidentally eats a full power cupid shot and becomes insanely popular with the ladies at his academy. However, having an entire lifetime’s sex appeal condensed into one day is not without its problems.
Our hero finds out the hard way that being Mr. Popular isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Houdai must somehow resist every cute girl that throws herself at him in an effort to find his true love! If Houdai doesn’t find “the one” and confess to her by the end of the day, he will be forever alone!
Game modes and features:
- Gorgeous rail-shooter action with a super kawaii anime style. Fend off the advancing girls with your ‘Pheromone Shot’! The higher the difficulty, the faster and more intense the experience will be.
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams. Choose between different girls, discover branching paths and experience one of several endings depending on your choices.
- Side Quests: Read up on the conversations of students at the academy on social networks and pick up side quests to complete during the levels!
- Level Up: Improve Houdai’s skills with Shop items and Doki-Doki mode results to change his appeal among the academy girls and open up new dialogue choices!
- Doki-Doki Mode: This ultimate screen clearing attack overloads the girls with euphoria until they explode with happiness! Save it for a hairy spot or to blow through rooms in record time!
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores. High score is all about speed and precision aim!
- Collection: Collect achievements, images and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Closet: Change the outfits the girls are wearing in-game. Choose between different outfits and costumes! New costume DLC can be also be purchased.
Find the path to the True Ending only through skillful aim and careful choices! Can you save Houdai from a lonely otaku existence or will you doom him to a life of “well-loved” waifu body pillows and unlicensed hentai comics?
Gal*Gun: Double Peace is set to doki-doki mode your senses into oblivion on PS4 and PSVita in both Europe on July 15 and North America on July 19.
PQube is a publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach from its UK offices in Letchworth, Bristol and Doncaster and its European network. Publishing and distributing games, consoles and accessories and covering all major formats and digital channels, PQube has established a track record of success and together with its key partners, handles several major franchises in the UK and European markets including BlazBlue, Senran Kagura, Steins; Gate, Harvest Moon, History: Great Battles, Arcana Heart, MotoGP, SBK, MXGP, Persona 4 Arena as well as Sega, Sonic, Street Fighter and Atari retro console ranges. Visit them at www.pqube.co.uk
ABOUT INTI CREATES
Founded in 1996 in Chiba Prefecture, Japan by a group of top industry veterans, Inti Creates has evolved over the past 20 years of hard work and dedication to creating superb games to become one of Japan’s largest and most successful independent developers. Their ingenuity and creativity has spawned many famous titles for major game publishing companies such as Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco and Sony, included their own self-published franchise Azure Striker Gunvolt. Visit them at http://www.inticreates.com