It looks like the English releases of Re;Birth trilogy will be complete this summer, with the announcement of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation from Idea Factory International. Following the Re;Birth1 and Re;Birth2 releases, Re;Birth3 is a remake of the third PS3 game in the series, Neptunia V (Victory). Originally released in Japan just a couple months ago last December, Re;Birth3 is scheduled for a release this Summer for the PS Vita in North America and Europe in both physical and digital formats. As with all of the previous games, this latest entry in the HDN series from Idea Factory International will include dual audio, but this will also be the first to have the Japanase Audio packaged as free DLC to add on to the main game.
————— Original Press Release Below —————-
HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA RE;BIRTH3: V GENERATION HITS NORTH AMERICA & EUROPE THIS SUMMER!
LOS ANGELES, CA., February 12, 2015 – Take Black Heart’s hand and hop on a floating book to enter another dimension! Hyperdimension Neptunia™ Re;Birth3: V Generation will be hitting North America and Europe Summer 2015, exclusively on the PlayStation®Vita system in both retail and digital formats! It will also be compatible with PlayStation®TV. A remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, this new version features more story, more scenarios, and extra heapings of fourth-wall-breaking comedy! The game will also include dual audio, with Japanese audio available as free DLC.
It’s time to Nep-Nep like it’s 1989. Neptune’s been sucked into an alternate dimension of Gamindustri! In order for her to escape from this late ’80s world, Neptune will have to collect enough shares to open up the path to her own dimension. Sounds easy enough – except a nefarious alliance called the Seven Sages wants to rid Gamindustri of all CPUs, including Neptune!
Forging cross-dimensional friendships, will Neptune be able to defeat the Seven Sages, save this alternate dimension and get back to her own, or will she be stuck in the ’80s forever?
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!