To mark the long-awaited release of Project Cars, Bandai Namco have realved a new trailer for the next gen racing game.
<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/asu60ayh390″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
————— Original Press Release Below —————-
Project CARS – PS4/XB1/WiiU/PC – By Racers 4 Racers (UK Launch Trailer)
After four years of thorough testing and approval from both gamers and real racing pros, the most authentic, intense, beautiful and technically-advanced racing game ever made is now crossing the finishing line!
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
- A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
- Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
- Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
- Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
- Regularly-scheduled community events
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
- Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
- Continual updates and further content after launch
Project CARS is therefore the player’s choice for realistic racing: built by the fans and built for the future ushering in a fresh new era of simulation-based racing so sit back, turn up the volume, and get ready for the next generation featuring music from world-renowned music producer Deadmau5.
Check out projectcarsgame.com for more info
Like us on Facebook facebook.com/projectcarsgame
Listen to the soundtrack on Spotify spotify.com/user/projectcarsgame