Last Summer, XBlaze – Code Embryo, a visual novel spin-off of the BlazBlue series was released in North America, and Aksys recently announced that the sequel, XBlaze – Lost: Memories will also be getting an american release this summer. With no news on whether the series would be published in Europe, some were left wondering if the previous game would ever come out over here.
Now, it looks that Funbox Media are going to be bringing XBlaze – Code Embryo to European fans on both the PSVita & PS3 this year, surprisingly in both digital and physical formats. Currently scheduled for release on June 26th, 1 year and 2 days after the american launch, Code Embryo is now available to preorder on Funbox’s website for either the PS3 or PS Vita at £29.99.
About the Game:
“The BLAZBLUE series became an unprecedented hit as a completely original arcade fighting game. This title expands the popular Blazblue story mode so players can sit down, relax and be amazed while the story unfolds in front of their eyes.
This game will not be like your conventional visual novel where it forces you to select choices with a button. This is a new type of visual novel where we use a state of the art information tool which will branch the story into different paths.”
- Produced by the same producer of BLAZBLUE, Toshimichi Mori.
- Beautiful Japanese animation/manga artwork
- Extremely famous manga voice actors including Tomokazu Sugita, Akira Ishida
- Graphic Art, Movies and Music unlock and appear in your gallery as you progress
- Total of 14 Episodes with 11 different routes/endings
- Over 30 hours of gameplay