On August 23rd, Sam Fisher returns in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist from Ubisoft! To celebrate the release of Sam’s latest game, we have a download voucher to receive Splinter Cell Blacklist on PC, as well as a limited edition Splinter Cell USB Drive!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is:
Follow @ParallaxPlayWeb on twitter (if you haven’t already).
Press the “Tweet” button below to tweet about the competition.
Finally, fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page so that we can contact you if you’re the lucky winner!
The winner will be selected at random and contacted via email, so please be sure check that the email address you submit is correct.
Competition ends on Friday 23rd August, 2013 at 00:00 BST.
GAME OVERVIEW: THE BLACKLIST
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world. Some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist – a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on US interests at home and abroad.
Operate Without Restrictions:
Sam is back in his ops suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to US cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
This Competition is now closed.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The winner must be a follower of the @ParallaxPlayWeb twitter account at the time of the drawing to be eligible to receive t he prize/s
- No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
- Open to UK participants only
- Prizes can only be delivered to a valid UK address.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.